- CrossOver Chrome OS Tutorials
- How to install CrossOver Chrome OS
How to install CrossOver Chrome OS
CrossOver is limited to Intel chromebooks which have the Google Play Store
1. Enable Google Play Store
- Click on system tray icons in lower right corner
- Click on Settings icon in system tray menu
- Click on Google Play Store Settings
- Turn on Google Play Store
2. Install CrossOver from the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store, search for CrossOver and install.
- You will now find CrossOver in your main applications drawer.
- Make sure to allow CrossOver access to your files.
Last modified on 2017-10-20 13:22:45
by Anna Lasky
Are you sure you want to delete this page?
Note: Any nested pages that are under this one will be moved up one level.
Any attachments tied to this page will be deleted.
Move / Rename Page
Unknown Error, unable to move!
That page exists already!
One or more of the parent pages specified in new path do not exist!