Don`t you hate the gold or sillver medals awarded to a game but can`t make it working for you? I did in the first place.
What i miss, is the userfriendly manual to make the game`s work. I see some hints by most game`s in the compatibility centre`s but not the userfriendly manual to make the game actually work for a new customer/user.
Now i want to be different in this, and in the games i advocate i want to be someone who can actually help (especially new users) to show easy, step by step, to make things/games work on the MAC.
Crossover rocks, so let make everyone who uses a MAC (or Linux) show this.
Below the projects i am working on, besides testing/ranking/submitting lose games.
- Myst series Status: to do Myst 1, the rest is done
- C&C series (Except Red alert 3); Status: Done
- Prince of Persia; Status: 2 thrones = done, the rest to do
- Sims Series; Status: to Do <wont work wait till next version Crossover Games>
- Fifa series 2008 & 2009 Status: Done 2008 works, 2009 gives graphic driver problem.
- Tombraider series; Status: Tombraider 2, Legends and universary works, the rest to do
- Metal Gear 1+ 2; Status: <doenst work wait for next version Crossover Games>
- Settlers serie; Status: Settlers 4 works heiritage of kings, Settlers 1 and 2 runs via dosbox, rest to do
- Battlefield series; Status: Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2 works, Battlefield Heroes doen`t <wait for next version Crossover Games>
- Call of duty series; Status: Call of duty + United offensive works, Also call of duty 2 rest to do.
- Medal of Honor Series; Status: All work accept MOH Airborne, theres a mouse issue there.
Learn How To