CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver Mac 24.0: Anno 1800

Hi,

I'm in my trial with Crossover at the moment and successfully installed UbiConnect and Anno 1800 on my MacStudio M2 Ultra with 196GB. Anno 1800 starts perfect, but within the game, I have color problems: out of some buildings, there are purple and blue prism-like shades all the time. It happens when I go over a building with the mouse and when I click on a building.
I use a Mac Studio Display. Any workaround for this? You would be an instant buy if this can somehow be corrected. ;)

Thanks,
Nick

I am having the same issue on my Mac ever since updating Crossover to version 24. I have deleted bottles and reinstalled Steam and Ubisoft Connect. I was able to launch Anno 1800 only once (every other time it wouldn't launch steamwebhelper or uplay) and when it did launch the coloring was messed up as well. There were pink lasers whenever I moved my mouse and the buildings had pink outlines. I had D3DMetal enabled every time. I am not as adept with computers as many people here but a few weeks ago I was able to run Steam perfectly and was able to play Anno 1800 without a problem. I don't know what else to try. Please help...

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTXlwVVdweVlVUExNZUd1SyIsImdkcHIiOjB9