CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Mouse issue with Steam game [Payday]

Very new to Crossover so apologies if this is a silly problem...

I installed Crossover on my iMac and ran Steam through it, works great. Started up the game Payday [a first-person shooter] which also runs very well.

The issue I keep running into is while in-game if I move the mouse to the right or left to look around the game doesn't allow me to turn a full 360-degrees. Let's say I'm looking straight ahead, and I try to turn around to the right. The game only allows me to turn maybe 90-degrees in that direction regardless of how far I move my mouse. The only way to get around this is to turn the opposite direction and overcompensate for the direction in which I'm trying to look.

This is not an entirely persistent issue but it does happen frequently, every few minutes or so. It happened once in the main menu as well when I was exiting the game.

Anyone else run into the same problem? I'm not sure if it's related to the Crossover emulation or something else.

Thanks!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQnMyN3VOVGFURXI5cVJQZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9