CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fifa 19 won't start

Hello
I've installed fifa 19 some months ago and it always worked well, but then I updated linux and I don't know why but it wont launch
https://imgur.com/a/5f4Nny5

When I set DirectX version on Auto or 12.0 fifa 19 starts but with a black screen and blue.

I've got DXVK and CSMT activated.
What can I do ?
Thank you

Did you also try under Lutris? In Lutris you can select the WINE version - you can try with the latest Proton GE version which supports a lot of games better than the latest Crossover version
For the WINE version selection you can use https://davidotek.github.io/protonup-qt/

Could you supply some further information which launcher you are using to run the game? Is it EAApp oder another one? From what I can tell is that Electronic Arts has moved away from their initial "Origin Launcher".

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ2JYTUdVWmhFbkthdHRWNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9