CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

2007 updates / Project /Sharepoint / Visio.

I cant seem to find a good way to search this forum for these answers so if they have already been posted, SIA.

1. Once office 2k7 in installed, how can you run updates or patches. (can you get to a C:\ in that bottle in COL?)
  2. Project 2007 does not seem to install, anyone get it?
  3. Visio 2007 does not seem to install, anyone get it?
  4. I want to connect to a sharepoint server with OneNote. No dice. anyone get it working?

1) It's not possible to apply SP1 to Office 2007 at this time. Support for SP1 with Office 2007 will be in the next release of Crossover, which will hopefully be out in the next month.

2) Project 2007 isn't supported at this time, and has been reported not to work by users.

3-4) Check the compatibility center (http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/search/) for those programs and you may find a way to get them installed and working.

I have been one of those patient CrossOver users waiting for the day MS Project will work. With the release of CrossOver 8.0 I retried my install of Project 2007 and can confirm it now works !!

Stock standard install, just inserted the CD and followed the prompts. I have successfully loaded some largish 3MB+ / >4000 task mpp files, updated resourcing, ran reports, printed gantt charts etc. Whilst his by no means absolute it does mean at least in my case its totally usable and very fast..

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS3RnUTVaa3VCVWt5OW5QRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9