CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Voicemod App Install Screen Glitches on "Add Desktop Icon" Screen

Howdy y'all!

I'm trying to install Voicemod on a W10 x64 bottle. I can start setup, but as soon as I get to the "add desktop icon" checkbox screen, the checkboxes and text start glitching and the entire screen becomes unresponsive. I can't click next, back, or cancel. I have to force quit wine. It says that the bottle was successful, but obviously setup didn't complete. Any insights?

I know Voicemod is not currently on the compatible list; just curious if anyone has had this issue on another x64 app, perhaps?

ETA: on 2020 iMac running crossover 20 on Catalina 10.15.7

Hi there,

Does it happen to work any better if you don't check "add desktop icon"?

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV0xSelFaOVd0TkI2NUM1YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9