CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How long does installation take? (RIFT)

Hi all,
as I think this is not a question for a ticket yet, as I'm quite new to crossover, I thought I'd ask you.

Just tried to install RIFT and all is done except the last bit which tells me RIFT is being installed. Only 10 % are lacking and it seems not to move further. The activity monitor doesn't show much activity. Does it just take this long or is there an error somewhere? (I know that it can takes ages to load a new WoW-expansion
Thanks for answering! :)

I have never tried Rift, but from your description, I pretty sure there's a problem going on. Not that I know what it is...

I'd open a ticket if you're not the tinkering type.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOUdjYllTUnVUcmNLUzNMZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9