CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Xbox Series Controller doesn't work

I ran Rocket League using the latest version of CrossOver and Heroic without any problem, but although I could use the Dualshock4 Controller, I couldn't use my Xbox Series Controller. Will there be an update for these controllers? Thank you.

In order for it to work, Codeweavers will have to update the SDL version that they use. In the meantime, as crazy as this sounds, you can have the macOS version of Steam open in the background, and set the controller to function as a standard gamepad on the desktop. This works well enough, and I've been able to get my controller working in Crossover through this method.

Thank you! I tried your advice, but the Steam Controller also can't see my Xbox Controller. I was using my gamepad with wired connection and it's really weird but when I tried to connect it via bluetooth it worked.

You might want to try and connect you xbox controller via Bluetooth in the mac system preferences. I have had some success of it showing up in crossover for use in games or apps. Your xbox controller has to have the Bluetooth support so it will need to be a newer controller

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVGVwQVloRXNBWDhwMzZ5ZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9