Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Coastal Explorer

Using Crossover (ver 8.0.1) & Snow Leopard. Installed the app Coastal Explorer (a navigation program for boats/ships/tugs, etc. requires GPS/AIS input and autopilot data out) in a bottle using WinXP or WinVista (tried different Win os's just in case but I know that CE runs great on a pc using XP). The program seemed to install correctly and the screen display was as it should be. But after about one minute the program crashed. Just before the crash the display showed numerous nautical charts on a world view. After a restart the display was smaller and a message indicated that there were no charts available. Opening the chart portfolio showed that it was empty. I put some chart folders in _c drive, the program found and loaded them however the chart portfolio is still empty. Something weird going on that I can't put a finger on. Not sure where to go from here and I sure would like to get this app to work.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS2JDM2FCUnZiUGNBTlJUSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9